- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Absolutely love our Honda Civic EX. It has served me well as our family car for the past 8 years. It is a 2005 and has been reliable through and through. As long as we keep up on maintaining it I think it has many years of life left. Honda has always been my number one choice vehicle.
Honda is by far the most reliable car. I have never heard anyone say a bad thing about Honda. I drove a Honda Accord forever and that car had 300,000 miles on it before someone crashed into me and totaled it. It was such a sad day to go. But now I drive a Honda Fit and just love it!!
I own a '96 Honda Accord and an '02 Honda Rebel motorcycle. This machines are built to last YEARS. I am so happy with this manufacturer. As long as you keep up with the machine and take care of it, you will have no problems at all. I love both and would definitely repurchase from Honda.
I have a 2009 Honda Odyssey and she's been very good to me. I just hit 100,000 miles. I have never had any mechanical issues with the vehicle. It's very spacious and it's easy to fold the back seats down for more cargo space. I plan on keeping it for a few more years but will most likely get another Odyssey. I used to be anti-minivan but having kids it was so practical. I now love having a minivan!
I've had my CRV for a year now and I love it! There is tons of room for my growing children in the back seat and there is lots of room in the cargo! The car runs great. I'll probably keep this one for my son when he is learning to drive! Honda is much better than ford! That's for sure!
I Have owned three cars in the last two years. I have had an Alero, a Volkswagon, and a Honda. Out of all three cars my Honda has hands down been my favorite. Its trust worthy and in the future I wouldn't ever purchase another vehicle brand because Hondas are forever my favorite vehicle.
I loved my Honda! Excellent quality with all the creature comforts you could want! I had my accord for 12 years and only had to change the tires, brake pads and the oil and never had a problem with it! I traded it in for an Acura with over 150k miles and still got 2k dollars for it!
My very first car was a Honda and my second car that I still have now is a Honda. My entire family only drives Hondas. It's all I have ever known, so you could say I'm a little bias, but I can't imagine driving anything else. I have a CR-V now and it gets pretty decent gas mileage :)
Love these cars. I currently own a 2005 accord. Great on gas, cute color and lots of space. My favorite part about the car would have to be great on price. My customer experience has been amazing. Never had any huge problems with the car. I can't wait to get another one in the future
I love my Honda Element. I want it to run forever- it's getting there.. Over 222k miles on it and still going strong. I also have a Honda CR-V , my mom has a cr-v, my niece has a civic, my brother has an odyssey. Bit of a Honda family. I'll always drive a Honda.. Or maybe an Acura lol
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos