- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda is so reliable, my first car ever was a honda accord, and it was a great experience.
I really do not like this brand of car. I think that American made is always the way to go
That is the best car you can imagine !! runs great and forever, its perfect for a couple !!
These cars last decades! They are really energy-efficient, reliable, and all-around great.
Love my 2014 Honda crv, will grow with my husband and I family when we have one. Love it!!!
I absolutely loved the Honda I owned it was the best 1st car. Someday wish to own another
Honda is the best brand out there. They make excellent cars and their hybrids are fantastic
This is my second honda accord. I love them, and when I update my car I will get my third.
My first car was a Honda civic and it was super reliable gas friendly and the perfect size.
My Husband has a CBR and a new SI Civic, both of which he absolutely loves. No complaints!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos