- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Our minivan is a 2000 and she is hanging on. Over 150,000 miles on it and it's still ticking.
Honda is great for gas mileage, you they're comfortable too. I see the civics as a good one.
The car is really good and tough, but the a/c could be improved, but none the less a good car
Honda is a very popular car brand in America. I think they make pretty nice looking vehicles.
I drive a civic and love it! It is always reliable and it drives smooth and sits comfortable.
My boyfriend has always driven Hondas and has way less more maintenance on his car than I do
Honda makes great cars that will definitely last anyone not to mention the great gas mileage
I love my Honda vehicles! The quality of the vehicles is great and the gas mileage is great!
I have an older 1993 Honda but man she's a champ gets me from point a to b and amazing on gas
My third Honda love these cars! We're made to last, great gas mileage and great look to them.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos