- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Loveeeeeeeee Honda always had them and I think I will always have lol. They are so reliable.
Great car. I have only owned Honda since I could drive. Lasts for a long time. Good quality.
My mom has a crv and I love it, it's dependable very roomy and has a beautiful sleek design.
I love my car! Hondas are great cars and they last a long time. Can't go wrong with a Honda.
I have a Honda accord and I absolutely love it it's really great on gas and it rides smoothly
I will forever own a honda they make the best cars and always know how to treat their clients
Honda is a perfect car to who wants a great and economic car. Is really good, and my favorite
I have a 2005 Honda Pilot and I absolutely love my SUV! It fires my family of 5 comfortably.
Good on gas saves you money fast car if you like sporty type can be a little reduced in space
My first car was a 2001 Honda Accord and I loved it! Honda is a very reliable and safe brand!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos