- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I own a '96 Honda Accord and an '02 Honda Rebel motorcycle. This machines are built to last YEARS. I am so happy with this manufacturer. As long as you keep up with the machine and take care of it, you will have no problems at all. I love both and would definitely repurchase from Honda.
Absolutely love our Honda Civic EX. It has served me well as our family car for the past 8 years. It is a 2005 and has been reliable through and through. As long as we keep up on maintaining it I think it has many years of life left. Honda has always been my number one choice vehicle.
We have had many Hondas on my lifetime. I've used them both as a teenager and during my adult life. I have had other brand vehicles also, but there is something about having a Honda that just gives you comfort and peace of mind. They run great and last forever, if you keep them maintained.
I have a 2009 Honda Odyssey and she's been very good to me. I just hit 100,000 miles. I have never had any mechanical issues with the vehicle. It's very spacious and it's easy to fold the back seats down for more cargo space. I plan on keeping it for a few more years but will most likely get another Odyssey. I used to be anti-minivan but having kids it was so practical. I now love having a minivan!
Love these cars. I currently own a 2005 accord. Great on gas, cute color and lots of space. My favorite part about the car would have to be great on price. My customer experience has been amazing. Never had any huge problems with the car. I can't wait to get another one in the future
I loved my Honda! Excellent quality with all the creature comforts you could want! I had my accord for 12 years and only had to change the tires, brake pads and the oil and never had a problem with it! I traded it in for an Acura with over 150k miles and still got 2k dollars for it!
Honda is the best car in my opinion also honda takes great care of its costumers they send you mail to fix what your car needs and they will inform you if anything is wrong i will recommend this car brand because i use it daily and it has never broken down and i have had it for years.
I purchased my first car way back in 2010. I knew a Honda car would be something I can afford. Surprisingly, I managed to pay my car off two months before it was due. I'm so proud of myself for buying and paying the car off. No help from anybody. Five years later my car is only at 36-37,000 mileages. Yes! It's crazy huh? I own a Black 2010 Honda Civic. I love my car. It's small and perfect for me.
My dad bought me my first car at 19 and I'm 21 now. Its a 2004 honda civic hybrid. I still use it till this day and pray this baby can make it through grad school. Ive upgraded the stereo and I love it. It has mileage but its strong. My sister is 19 and if she starts driving soon, Ill let her have it. It's a great starter car. I did all my new driver mistakes on it and it's still holding up lol. I love Edwin!(car's name)
I love my Honda Element. I want it to run forever- it's getting there.. Over 222k miles on it and still going strong. I also have a Honda CR-V , my mom has a cr-v, my niece has a civic, my brother has an odyssey. Bit of a Honda family. I'll always drive a Honda.. Or maybe an Acura lol
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos