- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda's cars are perfect for driving around, whether for long distance or for short distance.
Have to say that Hondas stand up to their name not only in affordability but in durability!
Great Quality car, trust worthy brand and easy ride, I will never trade my Honda! Smooth ride
My family and I practically all have Hondas lol civics and accords! They are Amazing on gas!
Hondas are smooth cars that ride without complication those models are very suitable as well
My car is an older model so it doesn't work as well. though it does get me where I need to go.
These cars will last you for ever and won't break the bank if something needs to be replaced.
Super long lasting, has its faults here and there but will never give up on you. Great brand.
LOVE HINDA! I've not had any problems with the car and the dealership I used is sooo helpful.
Car parts are cheaper than any other make. It's such a beautiful and economic car! I love it
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos