- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda, it's currently got over 215,000 miles on it and still is running like a dream!
I have a 2000 Honda Prelude and I love it. After this car i am looking to get a Honda Civic SI
We have had many Honda cars and they are very safe and reliable to drive in on a daily basis!!!
Love my Honda! It takes me where I need to go and on many vacations. I've never had problems.
Love my Honda, great on gas and maintenance is affordable. Comfy interior and really spacious.
Love my Honda. Safe. Reliable. Lasts forever. Reasonably priced. Beautiful car inside and out.
I have had the least trouble out of Hondas than any other car I have owned. They last forever.
I love love love Hondas. they are truly so reliable and not to mention extremely great on gas.
It a great car. The car is red and small. I have Honda Civic 97. I love it and it very durable
I have had this accord for 2 years. So far good. Is a 2010 so is not too old. I really like it
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos