- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Absolutely in love with my Honda Civic!!! Couldn't ask for anything better to drive to and from!
Great car for the price but I would definitely go for a Toyota I feel like they are more reliable
I have always drive a Honda. From a Civic to a Pilot. They are great cars that are made to last.
This is a good reliable car. I drive both an 04 & 06. But I don't care for the styles of Hondas.
Hondas the best!!! Totally reliable car, little extras that we all love, and great resale value.
I absolutely love my honda. it is good on gas, i fill up below 20.00. the mnt is cheap to upkeep.
I had much higher expectations for my Honda Odyssey. I've had it in the shop 4 times in 8 months.
If you're going to go with Honda, go with something NEW. Old Honda's are very easily hijacked.
Love my Honda element. Bought used with 230k miles and she's been pretty faithful and spacious
Honda's run forever and I love that about them. They are worth the investment. I loved my CVR.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos