- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Very reliable . No matter how old the car is, as long as it's taken care of, will last very long.
Love my Honda. Not sure that I could ever own another brand. almost 200,000 still running strong
I love honda cars but they aren't great on gas. So I don't recommend if money for gas is an issue,
Love my car and it's amazing on gas. great for first time drivers and the parts are cheap to buy.
I will be a loyal Honda buyer for life. I've had 3 Honda Civics and have my eyes on the new HR-V.
My family always gets Honda vehicles, and we love them! My Honda Fit gets 40 mpg and runs great!
Love my Honda suv. It has made winters manageable. Can handle tons of snow and good gas mileage!
Love my civic, has all the features I need plus great gas economy. roomy & does everything i need
Like I love my Acura, I also love my Honda!! They are by far the best quality cars on the road!!
Amazing car's, motorcycle, and more. I love my Hondas they are great looking and super reliable.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos