- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Hondas get great gas mileage. I fill up on $20 and usually only have to fill up 2 times a month.
Hondas!! I love them! I own a Honda car and I love it to death! (: Been having it for a while now
I've always had these type brand cars. They're very nice and run nice and my whole family fits in
Honda makes all in all great cars and they last a long time with proper maintenance and service.
Honda is most popular car because it's good quality, less expensive. Made for comfort for people.
My husband had a civic for a few years. I loved it. Lots of space in the front and great on gas.
Its a pretty good car for the amount of time you have it for. It does drink your gas like crazy.
I love my Honda! Ive had it for years and plan to keep it for years to come! Wonderful to drive!
The best car that i have ever owned. the gas mileage is wonderful and these card run forever!!!!
I love my Honda Accord. 2015 marked my 10th year having my car. Very reliable. Great car to have.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos