- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Accords are my favorite from the Honda family. The sedan design is beautiful. My first vehicle was a 1991 accord and the car finally gave up on me in 2013. Hondas are the best and I know my next car will be either a Lexus, Honda, or Toyota. Any of these three brand are the best in my opinion.
I truly believe that Honda vehicles are the best out there. Certainly, the prices are the best, especially when your car is likely to last upwards of 300,000 miles if well maintained. My husband has a CR-V and I have had both Accords and Civic my entire life. Whether these cars are new or used they are the best of the best in regards to mileage, longevity and quality. I will always recommend Hondas.
My '95 Honda Civic was a beast. Survived years of snow, rain, ice, anxious driving, and plenty more. If he had not been stolen from me, he would have continued to serve me well for many more years. Rarely had any trouble, always easy to repair. Sturdy, comfy, and drove straight as an arrow.
Honda cars are extremely reliable and do not break down easily. The miles per gallon is amazing. Usually 40 miles per gallon. The exterior is very nice and depending on which car you buy, the interior it really nice too. The newer models come with hands free Bluetooth compatibility and GPS.
For my 18th birthday my parents bought me a Honda HRV. I cannot tell you how much I absolutely love my car. It is a dream to drive in it, and has the latest technologies built in, at a affordable price. I would highly recommend to any college kid, or anyone in general to buy the Honda HRV.
I have only owned Honda's in my life. I am a loyal Honda owner and will never own anything else. I even converted my mom to becoming a Honda owner. I get great gas mileage and my car is low maintenance. If I do need to fix something, it's always affordable! You can't go wrong with a Honda!
Love love Honda. My family has always drive a Honda. Since i can remember my dad own one. It was even my first car. My graduation present. Three years later i bought my own. Its my daily drive and i still have my first car. Never have given me any major problems and always a reliable car.
We own a Honda CRV and Ridgeline and love them both. We have had absolutely no problems with our Ridgeline since we bought it 6 years ago. It has over 150,000 miles and we have only had to put tires on it and change the oil. If we had one complaint it would be that the seats can be difficult to clean. The CRV had a full system failure on the air conditioning unit shortly after we purchased it used. This was incredibly disappointing for us as we viewed Hondas as being problem-free. Otherwise, we like the CRV for comfort, fuel economy, and style.
I love my Honda! I will never drive anything else. They are so reliable and last such a long time with very little maintenance. I currently have a 95' Honda Accord ex Wagon because my husband is into the whole older car thing. But my dream car is the 2016 Honda Accord coupe! OMG what a beauty!
I have a Honda Accord 2008 and it's been my baby. It's been through some rough times. I wasn't always nice. There were some late night of road trips, some times I shouldn't have taken such a sharp turn and my dear car paid the price. But it never held any resentment and still never fails me.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos