- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Very good cars for anyone ! I had a Honda that ended up getting totaled & wish I bought one again.
Love my honda - super comfy with lots of head and leg room and very safe features for my little one
Very reliable, and enduring. Have owned my Honda for 12 years now and it's still running smoothly!
Hondas are good car if you take care of the book on the maintenance of a car I Drive good save gas
Great. My honda is very low on gas and is very durable! Perfer this car. Well get me anywhere asap
I bought a 2012 honda accord coupe.... sporty chic looking car. It's adorable! I love the usb port!
Tengo un Honda Civic! Este vehículo me ha salido muy bueno, y es muy económico, me encanta mi carro
Had a Honda for many many years and it was one of the most reliable vehicles that I've ever owned.
I love my honda civic. I have had it for 8 years and it still drives great. It is 2007 honda civic.
I love my honda civic. It gets great gas mileage and has amazing safety and entertainment features
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos