- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I am very happy with my Honda Accord and the service I received whenever I go to a Honda dealership
My first car was a Honda and have to say they never give up on you. The company knows their stuff
Great car for being long distances and easy to maintain and it is great on gas as well on mileage.
Honda is a great car company. Although they're a bit overpriced, you're really paying for quality.
These Cars are great around! They also make great first cars! Just wish that they had more options
My family owns 2 Honda CRV'S they are extremely reliable cars. Very fitting for our growing family.
Great milage. Great car. Everything is great about this. You won't regret buying one of these ones.
I have an 11-year old Accord, and I'm driving that thing until I have to tow it to the scrap yard!
They last forever. Too legit to quit. Most of the hondas in our family lasted well past 300k miles!
I cannot lie, Hondas are horrible. The upkeep is ridiculous and they work worth crap. No thank you.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos