- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Great cars to own. It's easy to find replacement parts, they're great on gas and drives great too.
When I was younger my mom had a Honda and she absolutely loved it. She never had a problem with it.
Have a Honda Accord and has been working really well for me. Parts are easy to find and affordable
I have a 2003 honda civic, it gives me great mileage per gallon and it is still in great condition
This is my absolute favorite car brand. I've owned several Hondas and they've all been so reliable.
Safest cars out there. My family has been in multiple crashes in Hondas and it has saved our lives.
This is a great company to get a car from. They have great customer service. Very friendly service.
I love my Honda Odyssey. It is roomy and has all the features we need. My kids love the DVD player.
I love my Honda it is a tank. Has lasted me a long time and it will keep running, easy to maintain.
Hondas are wonderful. my family got my mom a honda and it saves so much gas and it carries so well
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos