- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Honda's are a great car, they run well and lasts a long time. Great starter car for teens as well!
The model of my car is an Accord! So far it has been reliable & have not had any issues with Honda.
I like my 2007 Honda Accord. It gets me where I need to go and Honda is very helpful and reliable.
I've been driving Honda for lil over 6 yrs now, from civic to accord, from 97 to 07. I love honda.
Great cars. I've known several people who have had Hondas that seriously never die. Easy to fix too
Hondas are great cars. They're affordable and hold their resell value. Would definitely recommend.
Very dependable. Great on gas. Low cost to repair or make changes to. A very affordable first car.
My Honda is great. I have not had any issues mechanically. It gets good gas mileage. No complaints.
These are really good cars that last a long time when properly taken care of. all years and models!
I have a Honda Pilot. I love my Honda Pilot. I have 244k on my Honda and it is still going strong.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos