- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Best car ever and superb in safety! Makes me feel like my child is safe and I know it will last me
I like my 2007 Honda Accord. It gets me where I need to go and Honda is very helpful and reliable.
I have a 2003 honda civic, it gives me great mileage per gallon and it is still in great condition
Great cars. I've known several people who have had Hondas that seriously never die. Easy to fix too
I have always wanted a honda pilot because they ride soo well. They are very smooth ans dependable
My favorite car brand. I've had a 2003 Civic for 3 years with 180k miles. Never any major problems
I have a 2002 coupe Honda civic. It's a great car in perfect condition. I love the brand and model.
Very dependable. Great on gas. Low cost to repair or make changes to. A very affordable first car.
Dependable car. This was one of my first cars. I world recommend this to anyone looking for a car.
These are really good cars that last a long time when properly taken care of. all years and models!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos