- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I have always driven Hondas. They are reliable and take care of you as long as you take care of them
Honda vehicles are great! They are great quality and they are making renovations that blow your mind!
I love my Honda Odyssey. It is the perfect family vehicle with plenty of room to pack for roadtrips.
The Honda workers are always so friendly and I love my car, Honda Civic '15. So glad I bought a Honda
I have a Honda car and it's really nice my car has a lot of space inside you don't waist a lot of gas
I have a 1998 Accord with 278,000 miles on it with little more than routine maintenance. A great car,
Best brand of car ever! Excellent gas mileage, car parts last a long time and inexpensive to repair.
It's always my first choice when it comes to cars. I've been using honda for more than 10 years now.
Hondas are great cars, they last long as long as you keep up with basic maintenance, oil change, etc.
Best car ever and superb in safety! Makes me feel like my child is safe and I know it will last me
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos