- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda. great gas mileage and barely any mechanical problems. great upkeep and very reliable
I love the civics. My brother has always had one. There tough thats for sure he puts his threw hell.
I love Hondas.. They ride smooth, very spacious, and have beautiful body. So elegant and good in gas.
I love my car! It has great interior and very cheap on gas. Theres nothing about it that I don't like
Love my Honda CR-V. Most dependable and reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Perfect for my family of 3.
this is my favorite brand of the cars, think is one of the most durable ones and barely have problems
My husband loves Hondas we had an older model and it Last longer then we thought it would. Love them
Honda is really a good car. They run smooth and last a long time they're great on gas and look great.
Very safe and reliable brand. My honda has nearly 80,000 miles and has little to no maintenance needs
Super reliable cars! They have great up to date features, look appealing and get amazing gas mileage
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos