- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
this is my favorite brand of the cars, think is one of the most durable ones and barely have problems
Have a Honda Accord and we love it get good gas mileage and have a lot of room for us handles well !!
Love honda, very reliable and not much cost to get work done. Low on gas, just an all around good car
Love this car because of safety and reliability. Me and my husband have Honda Accord and it is great.
Love Honda! We are a Honda family. We've had the civic, crv, odyssey and we currently drive a pilot.
I love my car! It is very roomy for car, lots of trunk space. Very smooth ride, gas mileage is great!
I love Honda's!!! I will continue to buy Honda's because they great cars and gas mileage is amazing!!
I have a Honda CRV, and I am more than satisfied, the quality, comfort, space, and good fuel economy
Love my Honda! Has been reliable with minimum maintenance. Comfortable and safe for my whole family.
I love Honda, I think they are a great first car to get. Very reliable and I have never had a problem
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos