- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
This is the most dependable car to have! If anything was to happen with this car, fixing it is easy!
Honda is the car brand in my family & they have never let us down. We have 4, and still going strong.
Honda over any other car out there. So reliable and awesome on gas! That's my main thing that I like
Looking into getting a new car, possibly a small suv any suggestions? Does anyone own a Honda Pilot ?
They have the best cars for affordable price! We have the honda odyssey minivan and ti's so amazing!
Love my Honda! Has been reliable with minimum maintenance. Comfortable and safe for my whole family.
Honda cars are the best! Good gas saver. The parts are cheap if something breaks down. Easy to fix.
So far it's been the most reliable car for my family and I ! We own three Hondas ! And we love them !
My mom has had a Honda Odyssey since 2006 and it's held up really well ever since. Great family car.
Very dependable make of car great gas mileage long lasting durable car honda accord is the way to go
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos