- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I drive a Honda Pilot, and it seats 8. I do not know what I ever did without it! I love my Honda!!:)
I love my honda accord. I have never had any problems with it and i get great gas mileage with it!!!
SO RELIABLE! Honda may not be the most luxurious brand, but they sure are long-lasting and reliable.
Bought it used, that car could run forever. Never had any serious problems and isn't that bad on gas
These are great cars. They last forever and are very efficient. The pricing is also very affordable.
I love Hondas! I have had two so far and they are very safe and very nice vehicles. I swear by honda!
I own a honda civic and i love it. it sleek and you can easily customize it into your liking. LOVE IT
My first car was a Honda that was over 20 years old, I never had a single problem with it. Great car.
Love honda cars, they are great gas savers, and last a long time, this should be everyones first car
Hondas are the best car brand hands down. I don't think i will ever own another car thats not a honda
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos