- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My fried just got a new Honda and she loves the gas mileage she gets and that it's more Eco friendly
LOVE my Honda Pilot!! It's my third Pilot in a row. Favorite SUV. Perfect for families and road trips
Honda cars are the best! Good gas saver. The parts are cheap if something breaks down. Easy to fix.
Love Hondas! They run forever, great mileage, comfortable seats, low maintenance, attractive vehicles
My very first car was a 93 honda accord! it lasted forever. i drove that car way past 200,000 miles!
Most reliable and dependable brand. it is easy to repair and good on gas. This is my type of vehicle
Love honda cars, they are great gas savers, and last a long time, this should be everyones first car
We have a Honda Pilot and it seems they run forever , may be a little pricey but overall a good make
SO RELIABLE! Honda may not be the most luxurious brand, but they sure are long-lasting and reliable.
Very reliable, fast and gas saver. Love using it on long drives because it doesn't need a lot of gas
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos