- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I like my Honda pretty well. It is fun to drive and handles well but I wish it had more get up and go.
I love honda cars they last so long its a great car to invest in eventhough they are really expensive.
Cheapest reliable vehicle you could buy. Easy to fix and maintain reason why a lot of people love them.
I've owned 3 Hondas , two civics and one accord! Great experiences with all of them, very reliable cars
I love Hondas. They are my favorite car. They last forever and never break down. A lot of options too.
I rarely have problems with my Honda they are very well built cars. They also are very fuel efficient.
Honda cars are the best! Good gas saver. The parts are cheap if something breaks down. Easy to fix.
I have a Honda car and it's really nice my car has a lot of space inside you don't waist a lot of gas
My very first car was a 93 honda accord! it lasted forever. i drove that car way past 200,000 miles!
LOVE my Honda Pilot!! It's my third Pilot in a row. Favorite SUV. Perfect for families and road trips
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos