- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My mom has had Hondas for years! I loved her pilot and now she has an Accord! I love love to drive it!
Honda is the only foreign car i will buy.. most have great gas mileage and they all have a classy look
Love my honda its a 2007 and has not failed me and is still running perfectly. It is very good on gas.
My first car. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Nothing compares to the amazing Honda accord. Very comfortable and very lovely.
I drive a 2012 Honda Civic and LOVE it! I always feels safe and know that I will purchase Honda again.
I think that Is all I do is live around Honda's when I'm with my boyfriend he breaths n lives on Honda
Great car. Not great for people with large families and animals. Advice: buy bigger Honda not a sedan.
Hondas are very good on Gas milage, never had and issues with theses cars. they last a very long time.
I have a 2007 civic that runs perfectly and amazingly. love the quality and comfort of owning a Honda!
Honda makes a great car! I've had 2 Hondas so far...a civic and currently drive a CR-V. Very reliable.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos