- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I use to own a two door honda civic 07 and it was PERFECT. Great milage, very comfortable and spacious.
Hondas are very reliable cars. I honesty mistreated my first car "97" accord and it never let me down.
Honda is truly impressive. Very nice styling. Exceptional mileage. Smooth driving. Superb reliability.
I love my Honda odessey very comfortable take where ever I want to go don't get tired of sitting in it
Honda's are awesome! Recommend cause I have always heard nothing but good stuff about there vehicle's.
Seem to be decent and reliable cars. I always stick with Toyotas as they last, but hondas seem to too.
I have owned 3 Hondas out of the 5 vehicles that I have had. They maintain their value and run forever!
I love my Honda Accord Sport! I have had absolutely no problems with it. It has wonderful gas mileage!
Love my second Honda CRV - I had my first one for 18 YEARS! Do I need to say more -- they last forever!
I have an 03 Honda Accord Coupe. I have owned it since 2007. Great car that lasts through
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos