- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my Honda! I would recommend it to everyone. It's a great car if you keep the service up to date.
I own a Honda Oddysse and i drive it everyday. It fits my family of 4 comfortably on long/short drives.
Love my honda! Ive had my car for 3 years now and it has always driven great and been incredibly safe.
Hondas are very good on Gas milage, never had and issues with theses cars. they last a very long time.
Love my honda its a 2007 and has not failed me and is still running perfectly. It is very good on gas.
Good car. Just keeps going and going. I am happy with my purchase and know I will get my money's worth.
In love! Won't ever stray - die hard Honda owner for life. My first car was a Honda as well as my kids
I owned a Civic while I was in college and I absolutely loved it. Great on gas mileage and super cute!
I use to own a two door honda civic 07 and it was PERFECT. Great milage, very comfortable and spacious.
Honda Pilot is amazing the new 2016 3rd road seats are bigger then any other I have seen on the market
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos