- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my car its great on gas and miles until its time to get an oil change then gas runs out faster!
I am not a fan of Honda.... I just don't think they are nice cars. I mean it drives, but it's not nice.
Love my honda its a 2007 and has not failed me and is still running perfectly. It is very good on gas.
I love my crv has plenty of room runs great even in the cold weather!! Gets good gas Milagros for a suv
Supper reliable cars. The newer models are sporty and exciting. I own an older model but it still runs
Honda's never die! lol there are probably Hondas rolling around with 500k miles on them running strong!
I love my Honda! I would recommend it to everyone. It's a great car if you keep the service up to date.
Honda makes an outstanding vehicle that will hold up for well over 200,000 miles as mine is doing now.
Great brand! Great prices! Great mileage! Stylish, safe, affordable and up to date with car technology
I have an 03 Honda Accord and it works as good as new id never buy any other brand would def recommend!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos