- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Best and most durable cars ever. I have a Honda civic and i have it for ten years and never broke down.
My family has owned Honda cars for years and they've always stood the test of time. Highly recommended
My 2006 civic is a solid car, great on gas and always trustworthy! I couldn't have chosen a better car!
Me encanta los carros de esta marcas, hay variedad, son bellos, elegantes y también pueden ser lujosos
Was my first car. Katiegirl. I loved her so. She was totaled and I was devastated. I never got over it
My Honda is 11yrs old and I've had zero problems . Gas mileage is great and it doesn't lose its value !
We love our Honda Pilot. Having the room for 7 passenger helps a lot and we love how comfortable it is.
Great car. Economical and nice looking. Dealership is friendly and offer free car washes which is nice.
Hondas the best; my fiance is a honda lover & absolutely will never give up his car; they last forever
Love Honda and all of their products! Reliable, long lasting, and sleek products make them my favorite
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos