- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Ol' reliable. I have an old, almost run-down '98 Civic that I've had for almost 9 years now and it is still going strong. There are some problems with it, but the fact that it's still running for this long... I am impressed! I wouldn't mind getting another Honda in my future once this is put to bed.
We love our Honda Pilot. We had an Accord and loved it as well There are few options that I wish we could have on it but I feel like I have an awesome SUV! It drives smoothly and is quality. This is why we purchased another Honda. I think they are a safe bet when looking for a vehicle that will last!.
I love Honda! When I bought a new car, Honda was my last stop and I am so glad! Their customer service during and after buying a car with them just cant be beat. The cars are amazing, you get so many options for your dollar and they last for so long with good matenience. I recommend Honda to everyone!
It goes without saying that Honda is a brand known for reliability. You get so much bang for your buck with their vehicles. Also, they are great on gas mileage and are easy to repair if you ever have a problem. Their parts are much more reasonably priced that other import brands and they last forever.
My first car ever was/is a Honda. Super reliable and extremely safe. Got rear ended by a kid texting and driving once who hit my car (stopped) going 40 mph. The back bumper fell off and everything else was in great condition. That's when I knew that this was as safe of a car as my mom kept telling me!
I am on my 3rd Honda Accord! My first one was a 99 and had some issues but I bought it used and the previous owners treated it badly. My second was an 08 and was i was in an accident with it and me and my toddler walked away even though my car was totaled and other car involved was totaled and the other driver was badly injured. So I went and bought a brand new one impressed with how well it handled our wreck.
I have always had a Honda and I'll be the first one to tell you it's the best decision ever! Honda's are long lasting. My Honda that I have at the moment has almost 300,000 miles on it and is still running like a champ! Its definitely a good first car for first time drivers too! For sure recommend
I have a 2001 Honda CRV. The thing is so reliable! It's got AWD, has enough space for holding all of our stuff when we move, holds our camping gear, and so on. The kids loves how roomy it is. And the seats are so comfy! It even has a pop-up table in the back that we take out to use on camping trips. When our 2001 Honda CRV finally goes, we hope to get a newer Honda because this one has just been so reliable!
I recently purchased a Honda Pilot used from a dealership! I cannot put in to words how pleased we are with her vehicle! It's the perfect car to take to college! And the perfect car to bring her home on weekends! As a Pageant girl and cheerleader, her active lifestyle has demanded more space in her vehicle! Can't you just picture THAT ad for Honda?! It takes her (and her entourage) where she needs to go!
With the proper maitanance a Honda vehicle will last a long time. I am still driving my 92 honda accord daily and it a at about 400,000 miles. I know it will start every time and I get 23 miles to the gallon! Also if anything should go wrong, most repairs are inexpensive which is the biggest bonus.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos