- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Love theses cars. They last forever and are so easy and cheap to fix. Best for a first car or last car.
I really enjoy my used 2005 Honda. The car has had a few recalls which has been frustrating and scary.
I am and will always love my honda i bought my first one last year . i recommend honda and honda parts
Honda was my first car and it was the most durable and economic car ever! Hondas are such great cars!!
Love Honda cars!! They are affordable, fuel efficient & family friendly :) Very comfortable amenities!
I have a 2007 Honda Odyssey and we love it. It has 250,000 miles on it. It has a great turning radius.
I have a Honda pilot that I love! I like all the storage space it has throughout the care and up front.
Honda is a classic car for the everyday errands family car it's affordable economic and low maintenance
I think Hondas are nice. They are priced good, run well and most importantly have a high resale value!
Accords are the best even though they are one of the most stolen cars. Great made get good gas mileage.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos