- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my accord. It's the third one I've owned, and they've always been long-lasting and reliable cars!
Best car I have ever owned. Would definitely buy again. Great gas mileage and comfortable for long rides.
Always go for a Honda when buying a used car. They are trustworthy and last a long time! Hondas are great
I have a 2011 Honda CRV and I would not trade it for anything. I drive it everyday and enjoy the comfort.
Overall great brand for cars, would purchase another vehicle from here if necessary! definitely recommend
Honda CRV is a great car! Great drive! I like the stero! AUx is a bit weak, maybe its just my AUX cable
I have a Honda Accord and I love it! It's almost 15 years old and going strong. My family has 4 Hondas.
Trusted, reliable, and an excellent value. Honda will always be a go to car company for many Americans.
Will forever own a honda. I have a CRV an my husband has an accord. Millions of miles, low maintenance
I've owned my Honda Civic for 2 years and I absolutely love my car. Great gas saver and really economic
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos