- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Been having this car since I got my permit and still loving Honda cars!!!!! I drive everyday with my kids
I have a Honda and I fell I love with my car when I tested it for a drive I know it was doing to be mine
Our Honda is really old but we haven't had any major problems with it. It just runs and we can rely on it
My fiancé has the Honda logo tattooed on his thigh.. Maybe Honda should pay him for his advertisement lol
I've had two Honda CRVs and a Honda Civic. I love the brand and the look of the cars. I'm a fan for life.
This is my second Honda and I'm very happy with it. Both have been accords and I have had minimal issues
Amazing cars! They rarely give any trouble, i love their models and quality. They also have great prices.
Best cars ever. Easy and reliable. Nice to drive. Costumer service its great. Always lasts a lot of miles
Hondas a great and affordable car . We just bought a 2010 Honda Civic and have yet to have any problems.
Honda CRV has been a great car for us. Easy installation of car seats and lots of extra room in the back.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos