- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love my honda civic ex!! I get great has milleage and my car handles really well. Brst car ive owned!!
Love my Honda. My first car was a Mazda and it was awful! So glad I got me a Honda. They hold up for sure
I got my honda back in 05 and drove it till I couldn't drive it anymore. I wish I still had it. I miss it
I have a Honda Accord, and I love it!! It's great for driving, especially with the gas mileage. Love it!
Great cars. Used to have a 92 Honda Civic that last forever. Had 280k miles on it and it still ran well.
Honda's are really good cars they are not too expensive and great on gas. Parts are pretty cheap as well!
I love the model of these cars!! My cousin had one and we would always go uptown!! It has a smooth ride!!
i absolutely love Hondas ! they are such good cars . they are good on gas for sure ! very reliable cars .
Love my car . Hondas are always reliable and I know it will get me places without spending a lot on gas.
I drive a 1998 Honda Civic and LOVE it! It never lets me down and always gets me from point A to point B.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos