- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I love Hondas they are great on gas, easy to fix, and last a very long time as long as you maintain them.
Amazing cars! They rarely give any trouble, i love their models and quality. They also have great prices.
Normal me ha servido un poco hasta como todo hemos tenido que arreglar cositas exelente costumer service
I got my honda back in 05 and drove it till I couldn't drive it anymore. I wish I still had it. I miss it
Love my Honda. My first car was a Mazda and it was awful! So glad I got me a Honda. They hold up for sure
Love my Honda Accord! Very spacious, modern, and very safe! Love the smooth drive and the back up camera
I have a Honda Accord, and I love it!! It's great for driving, especially with the gas mileage. Love it!
Great cars. Used to have a 92 Honda Civic that last forever. Had 280k miles on it and it still ran well.
i absolutely love Hondas ! they are such good cars . they are good on gas for sure ! very reliable cars .
I love my honda civic. it is a 2009 model. Easy to drive. A good sized car. Not to big or not too small.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos