- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My dad is a mechanic and he always speaks very highly of Honda. He always tells me they're quality cars!
Love my civic hybrid!! It's getting up there in miles but I refuse to get rid of it! It's amazing on gas!
I used to own a honda civic and even with transmission troubles it was one of the best cars I ever had.
I am on my second Honda. My accord keeps going and going. When it dies I will replace with another Honda.
I have had two Honda civics, my mother has had 5. Great cars, great on gas. Hondas will last you forever!
2001 Honda CR-V still great but down dents and damage from accidents. Great car but need new spark plugs
I love Hondas and have tons of friends that have them never owned one myself but have always wanted too
Normal me ha servido un poco hasta como todo hemos tenido que arreglar cositas exelente costumer service
Civics last forever! We have our 01 with nearly 200,000. Not reconstructed and still our little trooper.
Honda's are really good cars they are not too expensive and great on gas. Parts are pretty cheap as well!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos