- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Last forever but I don't like the inside or the outside of the cars. Wouldn't be my first choice on a car
Love my Honda. Would recommend to anybody wanting a new safe car to drive to work in or just around town
My wife has had 4 Hondas over the years, and they are great cars, we have a ridge line now and it's great
Love my car a lot it's economical great on gas and a very reliable car gets you from point A to point B.
I have a Honda and I absolutely love it. I plan on buying a honda again. Very pleased with my experience.
I have owned 2 Hondas one was an accord and the other a polite and I love them. They gave me no problems.
One of the best little cars out there. Great on gas mileage and very dependable. Great for a family car.
Great quality cars. Got mine brand new and haven't ever had a problem. Built to last would def recommend
Very reliable vehicle they very ratnerd repsits and have high trade in / sale value. Hondas are the to go
Good on gas. Good car. Very small though I have liked my Honda up until I decided I wanted a bigger car.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos