- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
It goes without saying that Honda is a brand known for reliability. You get so much bang for your buck with their vehicles. Also, they are great on gas mileage and are easy to repair if you ever have a problem. Their parts are much more reasonably priced that other import brands and they last forever.
I've had my Honda Pilot for 3 years now and I'm so in love with it. It handles great in the snow and gives me that comfort when driving. I use it daily to go to work and on the weekends to get around town. It could be a little better on gas but with 3 rows and all it does I can not justify complaining
I am on my 3rd Honda Accord! My first one was a 99 and had some issues but I bought it used and the previous owners treated it badly. My second was an 08 and was i was in an accident with it and me and my toddler walked away even though my car was totaled and other car involved was totaled and the other driver was badly injured. So I went and bought a brand new one impressed with how well it handled our wreck.
We love our Honda Pilot. We had an Accord and loved it as well There are few options that I wish we could have on it but I feel like I have an awesome SUV! It drives smoothly and is quality. This is why we purchased another Honda. I think they are a safe bet when looking for a vehicle that will last!.
I drive a 1997 Honda Civic EX. I have had that car for 8 years. After a friend replaced my timing belt, several years ago, my engine was totaled while driving down the highway. Even though you could SEE THROUGH the hole in the engine to the ground, where the rod went through, the car STILL STARTED. I replaced that engine, and this car has lasted me longer than any vehicle I have ever owned. Best investment I ever made.
I own a Honda pilot and it is the best investment I have ever made. I have in the past also owned Hyundai and GMC. Believe it or not I had the most issues with my GMC and it was brand-new. I traded it in for my Honda pilot and couldn't be happier! it's roomy and comfortable and rides smooth and quiet.
Reliable vehicles with decent MPG. The Honda brand represents "Helpful" service. Every time I go into the dealership, I am greeted with smiles and helpful people. The prices are reasonable for service. They will drop you off and pick you up if you need to leave your car for service during the day.
My boyfriend and I own a 2016 Honda Civic Turbo and we absolutely love it! The interior and exterior features are those of a luxury car for half the price that we paid! My boyfriend uses it to drive to work because it's about an hour away and he gets UNBEATABLE gas mileage. I'd recommend Honda to anyone!
My mom drives a minivan. It has great gas mileage. She drives to town everyday and also drives 30 minutes to work everyday and still has a full or half full tank by the end of the week! I would recommend a Honda to any one who is looking for either a first car or just a good car with great gas mileage
Bought a brand new 2016 Honda Civic EX for our sons graduation present. We love this car! With back up camera and a side mirror camera, it basically rids the car of blind spots! We would definitely buy another one of these in the future. There are so many features that come with this car..we love it!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos