- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Absolutely love my pilot! Love that there is a third row and still great trunk space with the third row up
Absolutely love my Honda. It runs great for years on end. Always buy a Honda if you want a car that lasts.
I'm on my third Honda. I love them. I'll never buy another make. Great on gas and roomy for my 2 car seats
Not a problem so far. Nice car, drivable. Excellent on gas. All the family fir in it. It is safe and nice.
Great brand of car. Really reliable and takes me from place to place safely. I can't wait to get a new car
I love all Honda cars. They all run smoothly and when something goes wrong Honda fixes it without a hassle.
I have a honda civic 2002. it is great! it gets wonderful gas mileage. my mom also has a 2011 honda civic.
I love my Honda Accord wouldn't trade it for anything unless it was another honda. It's a great investment.
My CRV is safe and barely gives me any problems! It's spacious and I often find myself driving my friends!
Honda makes great looking cars. Hold value really well which makes them very affordable. Warranty holds up
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos