- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
We had a Honda a while back loved it great car. Reliable and dependable. We may buy another in the future.
Hondas are the best cars to have when you are a new driver! They are good in gas car parts are really cheap
Honda is one of the best companies and brands out there In the car industry! I own a accord and I love it 😍
I love my Honda. The gas mileage is amazing and the car has never given me any problems. It is so reliable.
I love my Honda. It's perfect for me and it's super affordable to take care of. Haven't had major problems
I drive a Honda Fit and it is amazing! I haven't had any problems with it and it gets amazing gas mileage.
I have always had hondas and I love them! They are great on gas and go forever. I drive my civic everyday.
Honda makes really nice cars and they really hold up over the years. I recommend for a teenagers first car!
Great reliable car that does not cost much for repair. They will last for many years and are great on MPG.
Hondas will run till their wheels fall off! They are great on mileage and they have a great style for looks!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos