- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I've only ever owned Hondas because they're easily the most reliable vehicles around and the cheapest to fix.
Very good brand all works well. Good quality parts are very affordable.very comfortable. Comfortable seats
Great cars that last decades. If you want a car that is not going to give you any trouble, go with a Honda.
I'm biased. I LOVE all Honda cars. I'm really in LOVED WITH THE HONDA RIDGE-LINE. TOTALLY IN LOVED WITH IT.
Great, reliable cars! Mine is over ten years old and still running great! I have had very little problems.
Love our odyssey!! It has had an issue with the torque converter, but Honda is taking care of it for free.
I have only had a Honda Civic my whole life I love them I have owned a 1992, 1996 & 2013 I love them all !
Absolutely love our car Honda is an amazing car brand and recommend this brand to anyone
Great service and
Great service and
Muy bueno mi madre tuvo un carro de estos y genial su sistema es muy bueno y duran mucho tanto los cuides.
I love everything about my 2014 Honda Odyssey. Great fuel mileage. Very comfortable, lots of storage space.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos