- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I've owned a Honda Civic and now a Honda Pilot. I've never had an issue with either. I feel safe and stylish!
My Honda is an awesome, comfortable, eco friendly, reliable car! It has most of the techy updates, I love it!
Good on gas, safe to drive! Car break is sensitive to the touch so it just one touch and it will do the trick
Super awesome company. Anytime there is a recall on anything you are told in a timely matter and it is fixed.
I absolutely love my Honda Accord! It has over 300K miles on it and it still drivings like a freaking beauty!
Love my honda its great on gas and its very compact! would definitely recommend a honda as a first time buyer
Hondas last forever. I had one in the past and was never disappointed. They drive great and the gas is good!
My Honda is great. Had it for maybe 8 years and it still works. Only problem is that the parts are expensive
I love my Honda this is the second Honda it is the best. I get great miles well built I would buy another one
I have a Honda element. Its not very good on gas. It makes like 17 miles to the gallon, but its comfortable.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos