- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My stepdad drives a Honda Accord and i love how easy it is to drive! It has held up very well for the family.
I loved my Honda minivan over the last ten years and this year we picked up a CRV. It's great owning Hondas!
Loved my honda. Bought it used but never had a single problem with it and i hope to buy another one some day.
I have always had Honda's since I could drive. I love them because they are made well and last a long time.
Have a Honda Ridgline truck - it's ugly as anything but it's just what I need. Not huge but a substantial bed
Will never own another make of car. Doesn't depreciate as fast as other cars and maintenance is super simple.
Good on gas $20 lasted me all week very reliable car. Not once did it give me any problems before I sold it.
I bought a new Honda Element in 2007. I just sold it this year. I already miss it. I should have kept
Very reliable car, my sister and. Eat friend both own Hondas and they have had them for we with no problems.
Hondas are amazing and really good quality cars. They're always reliable and there's a model for every need!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos