- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I absolutely love my 2016 Honda Civic. It's a real powerful, fast, fuel-efficient ride with a beautiful design. When I pull up to a stoplight or am just cruising around town I feel cool..I'm in a new slick ride and what's not to love? I'd highly recommend this car to anyone who loves that sporty feel with the luxury comfort.
I got a brand new Honda Cr-V right before we got married. I had it for 9 years and had no problem what-so-ever! I loved this car so much and I knew I could drive for at least 5 more years without running into problems but after my third child was born, we had to size up. I didn't even look around. I just went to a Honda dealer and traded it in for an Odyssey. Hopefully this one will be as faithful to me as my old Cr-V did.
I recently leased the new Honda Pilot. I have always liked them and it was time to get a new car. I absolutely love the car. The 3rd row is super spacious and comfortable. I love the side view camera as well as backup camera. We have the entertainment package so it's perfect for roadtrips with the kids.
I've had my Honda CR-V for about 7 years now (it was my first car) and I love it. It's not quite as gas efficient as I would like (it averages 15mpg in the city), but that's really the only downside I've ever experienced. It still runs like new and is perfect for both long road trips and just running errands in the city. My mom has a CR-Z (and used to have a CR-X) - not only does it average over 50mpg, it's so much fun to drive.
My mom drives a minivan. It has great gas mileage. She drives to town everyday and also drives 30 minutes to work everyday and still has a full or half full tank by the end of the week! I would recommend a Honda to any one who is looking for either a first car or just a good car with great gas mileage
We love our Honda Pilot. We had an Accord and loved it as well There are few options that I wish we could have on it but I feel like I have an awesome SUV! It drives smoothly and is quality. This is why we purchased another Honda. I think they are a safe bet when looking for a vehicle that will last!.
I have always had a Honda and I'll be the first one to tell you it's the best decision ever! Honda's are long lasting. My Honda that I have at the moment has almost 300,000 miles on it and is still running like a champ! Its definitely a good first car for first time drivers too! For sure recommend
I could go on forever about Honda. This is a great brand I've had the pleasure of owning. THE most reliable car I've driven & if there ever is an issue its small enough to fix myself. My gas milage is ridiculous & it cost me only 20 dollars to fill my tank. I will definitely purchase more from them.
I love my Honda. I got it like 2 years ago and it has been absolutely amazing since then. The customer service I got is amazing too. I got the Honda Civic model and it is so comfy and it works for me. It has given me no problems at all. I am completely satisfied and will be buying another Honda in the future.
My boyfriend and I own a 2016 Honda Civic Turbo and we absolutely love it! The interior and exterior features are those of a luxury car for half the price that we paid! My boyfriend uses it to drive to work because it's about an hour away and he gets UNBEATABLE gas mileage. I'd recommend Honda to anyone!
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos