- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Great car. Very dependable. We have the pilot. Not too big and has a nice ride. Definitely recommend this car
I have had 2 Hondas and they provide all of the luxury , without the large price tag. Also, they are so safe.
Love hondas, they are durable cars, they last so long. They are everywhere I go and they are pretty cute cars
I love my card and it's a really good car a took my card to Florida for family and I don't have any problems
Great car manufacturer. I love all of the cars , trucks,SUV this company produces. Plus they have crazy power
I like Honda a lot my dad always purchased this brand cars when I was growing up and I also baught on myself.
I love my Honda civic! These cars last well if you take care of them & it drives well with good gas mileage.
Got it as my first car and wouldn't say it's been the best. It's a good start but doesn't allow much luxury.
Very reliable car the guy I used to talk to drove that car it was prettylit and it has amazin features inside
Got to love Honda. My car is great on gas and I haven't had any major repairs. This cars are truly reliable.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos