- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
My parents have had the same car for so many years already and it's barely having any problems at the moment.
Most dependable cars in my opinion every female in my family owns a Honda it's so funny but we all love them
My fiancee just bought me a Honda 4 wheeler. I love it. It is only a two wheel dive but it hold up amazing.
I just got a 2016 Honda Fit in March and i have never been so happy with a car! it's so comfy and beautiful.
I love Honda as a company. Their vehicles always seem top notch and I've never had a problem with this brand
I love my Honda Pilot!! I will never buy another car in my life. So much room, safe and reliable! Love it!!!
I owned my Honda for years. I really loved it. It got great gas mileage and repairs were not that expensive.
My car is 9 years old and runs like it did the fist time. This is a reliable and very sturdily build vehicle.
My family owns a Honda Odessey. It is very nice to drive, feels very comfortable and always fits many people!
I love japanese cars and this Honda Pilot does not disappoint. One of the best cars out there, super durable
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos