- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I LOVE my Accord. It's the 3rd Honda I've had in a lifetime & they are reliable and nice-looking & affordable.
Reliable and incredibly fuel efficient. Could not recommend a vehicle more. Good family sized vehicles as well.
I love my Honda, I've owned two. They last forever and are great on gas. They don't need a lot of maintenance.
I've never owned anything other than a Honda. So reliable and they last forever. I'll never get anything else.
I love my Honda pilot. it has lots of seating with having three rows but still isn't too huge like a surburban
My car is an older Honda Accord. And I just love it!! It's been running perfectly and I hope it lasts a while.
My first car was a Honda Civic and I loved it! Ran great and got great gas mileage too! Definitely recommend!!!
Great on gas the life of a Honda is crazy long ! Lol these cars are great and a perfect first car for any teen
I miss my Honda Civic so much. No other car can compare! I'm going to get the Honda Accord next. I can't wait!
I love my Honda crv its spacious great on gas and kinda low maintenance by far my favorite car I've ever owned
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos