- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Hondas are a good car. I've heard they are really reliable and fairly inexpensive and the durability is great.
What can I say?! I used to love my Toyota, but now I'm driving my second Honda Accord, and I'll never go back!
I love my HOnda! I get great gas mileage and it is reliable! I also love that it is a well made car that lasts!
My dad's girlfriend drives a Honda and it is super nice! It has so many extra features and looks really sleek.
I love my Honda. It is very roomy, great on gas, and drives very smoothly. I would recommend a Honda to anyone!
Me mi opinion Es que dura bastante la gasolina , osea baratos en cuestion de gasolina. Comodos y Duran bastante
Go for a Honda! I drive a Honda Civic and love it. It is really good on gas and it will always hold it's value!
I love the quality of my Honda Pilot expecially for the price. It's definitely kid tested and mother approved!
I LOVE my Accord. It's the 3rd Honda I've had in a lifetime & they are reliable and nice-looking & affordable.
I feel like Honda is such a good car , my BF owns one and he is never off the road and his car is just awesome
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos