- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
Love that they last long. There's about 5 Honda vehicles in my family. It's a preferable brand and affordable.
Great cars that pretty much hold their re-sale value. Loved my Honda Prelude - wish they would bring it back~
I love my Honda Odyssey! Great ride, lots of room, wonderful sound system and great operating computer system.
Hondas are a good car. I've heard they are really reliable and fairly inexpensive and the durability is great.
I love my Honda Accord. Stylish and big enough. Never gives me issues and I'm always getting compliments on it
My first car! Long-lasting, great on gas and super comfortable. I would drive a Honda for the rest of my life.
One of the most reliable car brands out there. Great gas mileage, easy to fix, many different styles available.
Hondas are such good vehicles I have one and it's very reliable and good quality not too expensive I recommend
I owned a Honda CR-V and loved it. Great ride, roomy, and great on gas. I will buy another Honda in the future.
I love Hondas! You can never go wrong with these cars. They are reliable and they also come in very nice styles
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos