- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
I've had my Honda for 5 years and love it. The quality is great, the drive is smooth and I feel safe in my SUV.
I had my car for 4 years and it has been great , it is a four door blue honda accord lx 2003 with canvas seats
I had a very old Honda for a very long time. There were hardly any issues in its old age. I really miss it now.
Great cars .. Hondas and toyotas are two of the best car brands when it comes to cars that are meant to last !
I have a 99 Honda civic ex and I love it. its very easy to work ad get fixed. its cheap on gas and dependable.
I love my 2015 Honda Civic :) very nice equipped car. Great on gas mileage also. The maintenance is great also.
These cars are very affordable and last a long time if you take care of it. The maintenance is even affordable.
Love the Honda civic! Been driving it since I was 16! Defenetly a car worth keeping for the next generations !
Not much of a car person, but all the Honda cars that I've driver are super reliable and does great on mileage.
My brothers first car was a Honda. He still has it and it has been a good car thus far. They are reliable cars.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos