- "Got me everywhere in high school and had awesome gas mileage and never wanted to die I had almost 300.000 miles on that baby before I got rid of her. " in 155 reviews
- "ah this was the very first car I bought with my own money first it felt great the name Honda said it all then.The car was reliable the body was beautiful and the milage was great , she was good for me back then for 10 years without major problems and 113, miles later." in 102 reviews
- "This is my third one and I love everything about them, from the great gas mileage, to their design and over all craftsman." in 62 reviews
- "Used to have a Camry but my boyfriend works for honda so makes sense to have one seeing I get a lot of stuff at a better price plus these cars last forever!!" in 36 reviews
- "Although their cars are a little more pricey than the others, you will be getting a well-made vehicle that will last a very long time." in 32 reviews
One of my first cars was a Honda and it did great. They drive really well and hold their value better than most.
Awesome car! Great on gas! Love it. I would definitely recommend this car to someone who makes long trips daily!
I have the Honda CR-V. It is the best car I have owned. I purchased less than a year ago but have no complaints.
I have owned a Honda Accord back in the day and it was a nice car to drive. I think the quality has gone downhill
Honda is probably one of the most reliable companies and I've always bought their cars and they last a long time.
Love our Honda. We've had it for 9 years, and have had almost no trouble with it, other than normal maintenance.
Very sturdy, dependable, nice, Quality vehicles. Anyone I've ever known to own one raves its been their best car.
The boyfriend have a honda and he loves his car. And since its a project car for him he happy and out of my hair.
Great reliable brand. Bringing new tech and style to cars every year, love the quality and attention to service.
I am not a big fan of Honda's, especially mine. I call it the rattle trap. It's basically a tin can with wheels.
Q & A
Would you rather have a Toyota or a Honda
What's the best type of Honda for a small family?
What model Honda would you like to have?
Do you prefer Honda or Hyundai?
I really want to know if this is a good brand??.... my car is super old I would love another!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos